Friday, July 29, 2005

His day...

He is supposed to be one the most valuble asset to the company, but is never thanked enough for his duties. People know his worth only if things dont go on well, though he may work day and night to keep things runnning smoothly..Today (07/29) is system administrator's day....Atlast the guy who truly deserves a day for himself gets a day.

After Thoughts:
I think Feb 15th is a good day for ex-girlfriend /ex-boyfriend's day ...Because you may have a chance to pair up with your ex's if your Feb 14th plan did not work...It is a nice chance to rekindle lost romance right? ;-) What say folks?

5 Comment:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Anjali said...

thx for visiting my blog

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Monicaatje said...

sounds good to me... too bad my ex is seeing someone already, so if my feb 14th pkans get ruined, i have no choice but getting together with somebody else's ex ;)

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Mon
That z the whole idea... ;)

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Monicaatje said...

Oh oh! I like it, when r u goig to meet the calendar people to tell'em to include it? d'you think it'll be ready for next year?
Hahahaha, hilarious... I can almost picture ROFL :)

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Pal said...

Oh there are system administrators in my company right.

ex friend day...hmm you could make it to the top in any Greeting Card company like Archies or Hallmark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home