Monday, June 20, 2005

The Road ! taken

The Road Not Taken is an inspiration for many...It is definitely an inspiration for me but with a slightly different perspective...

This following thought (i would nt categorize it into poetry) is a result of a spark after reading Kovaiputhalvan's awesome perspective on the same poem. Here goes...

The Road ! taken
---------------------

Two roads diverged in a wood,

And I know I can take only one;
Like the countless times I did before.

As I stand in the junction I realize;
It is not the road that matters but the journey,

And it is not the road that makes the difference but I.

Here is the original...

6 Comment:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Kovai
Yes I will enjoy the journey :)

Ansh
Thanks....I am not sure about optimisim part of it...I always thought it is the realistic !!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Monicaatje said...

I liked urs better
Way easier to uderstand, and to get a connection with...

So what would've made u clasify it as poetry? Or what made u not to?

Thanx for the visit ;) do visit again :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Mon
I am flattered to note that you found mine better...

I did not what to categorize this into poetry because that z the road i chose ;)
(I still dont know why )

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Monicaatje said...

Hahaha
Talk about creative answers, huh? ;)

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Pal said...

Good One Phoenix

If two roads diverged in Bangalore, you can take only one, check which way the other vechicles are going and take it or check which way other vechicles are coming, then take the other one. To sum it up,

Any Road in Bangalore is a One Way. You are in a Catch 22 situation here.

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Phoenix said...

Thanks pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home